The Photography Show is for anyone interested in taking pictures – from someone keen to move on from their iphone to someone that is considering turning professional. The Photography Show is designed to inspire and educate photographers.
The Photography Show takes place from the 1st – 4th March at the NEC Birmingham, which is easily accessible from across the UK. Pre booked ticker is £13 with concessions priced at £10. Just use the discount code: FUTHND142014
Why should you visit?
– See the latest and greatest photography gear from the likes of Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Epson, Adobe, Manfrotto, Olympus, Fuji and over 150 more.
– Enjoy a massive programme of free seminars on the catwalk, live stage, IGPOTY garden, Photoshop studio, Lightroom studio and the Studio. All designed to help visitors take, and edit, better photographs
– Get hands on with your camera and enjoy unique picture taking opportunities – with professional help – across the show.
– Hear from photography legends such as Rankin, Terry O’Neill, Steve McCurry and Joe McNally on the super stage
– Pick up some unbelievable show offers from the retailers on the latest cameras, lenses and other accessories.