Working as Editor in Chief for Chaud has meant that I need to stay abreast with Social Media, Pop Culture, Technology and Fashion. There is a social media platform that ‘relaxes’ me and every night before I turn on my night lamp and go to sleep, I scroll through YouTube. I might have been studying EU law for three hours, after working 9am – 6pm, attended lectures from 6pm -9pm, been on my hour commute, gotten home, made some dinner and be extremely exhausted but believe me you, there is nay a shut eyelid without me watching at least 2 YouTube videos on my subscription list.
Here’s what I last watched over the last couple of days.
1. How To Find A Husband
2. Ciara – I Bet
3. Scandal Cast at Paley Fest
4. My Shameless Cinderella Story – Shameless Maya
5. Jussie Smollet ‘Good Enough’ on Ellen
6. What Is Beauty – Darling Magazine
7. Girls Talk London Chat Show